Follow news and events from the sport association and teams on the Facebook page of the sport Association !
We are honored to inform you that the LFIV sports association will resume its activities as of the second week of September, even if your children’s registrations have not yet been finalized.
First VOLLEY BALL training – MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 07 at 5:15 p.m. – covered plateau with Mr. VIAUD.
First practice of SPORTS SWIMMING – MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 07 at 5:15 p.m. – pool with Mr. VASLET.
First practice of GENERAL PHYSICAL PREPARATION and STRENGTHENING SWIMMING – TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 08 at 11:45 a.m. – pool with Ms. TUONI.
First SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING workout – TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 08 at 5:15 p.m. – pool with Mrs. TUONI.
The PE teachers will then be able to give your children all the information about the organization of the year and help them register on the Skolengo platform (if they need it and have your login and password).
How to register
- Connect on SKOLENGO (portail parents) and fill in all the required fields,
- Pay the annual fee to the management department, the amount of which is linked to the number of hours of activity chosen and the student's status (scholarship holder or not).
Yearly rates: 18 USD for 30-minute sessions and 70 USD for 1.5-hour sessions.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FOR THE ACTIVITIES OF THE SPORTS ASSOCIATION.
All slots are open to middle and high school students. If there are too many students registered, adjustments can be made in agreement with the families.
A student may be registered for as many activities as he/she wishes.
Proposed sports activities
FUN: Have fun, have a good time with friends and develop a taste for regular physical activity.
COMPETITION: Develop your sports skills to improve your level and participate in competitions (preparation for the option for senior students).
TRAINING: Assume different roles (referee, organize a tournament, become a young official, take on responsibilities within the AS, assistant secretary, assistant treasurer...).
- Participation in various VSSA tournaments between international schools in Vientiane (Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Swimming)
- Internal tournaments and student-teacher meetings
- Participation in Asia-Pacific zone projects (PROZAP), sports meetings between French high schools
- Organization in Vientiane of the first school festival of contemporary dance in the Asia-Pacific zone, "L'Asie, j'y suis, j'y danse".