10 hours per week.
The LFIV is looking for a Chinese teacher for 10 hours per a week in college (half time) for 1 year (possibility to reconduct the contract the year after). This contract gives the right to benefits such as a salary over 12 months.
However, you must apply as described below and send your application by Sunday 22th at midnight (local time).
- A complete application will consist of the following documents: 1 single PDF file, not exceeding 8MB in size, containing the documents listed in the order below:
- 1 -The individual information notice: Individual information notice _2021-2022
- 2 -A typed letter of motivation indicating the type(s) of post(s) you wish to apply for (quota and discipline(s))
- 3 -A typed CV
- 4 -Photocopy of the highest diploma
- 5 -Training certificates
- 6 -Letters of recommendation from your last employers
- 7 -Passport copy
- -Any additional documents that may be useful for your application
Any application that does not follow this format will not be accepted.