Calendars and schedules
Charters and regulations
As an accredited school, the LFIV follows the regulations of French school establishments. In this regard the primary and secondary schools are subject to internal regulations:
- The establishment of internal regulations implies the association of all members of the educational community and is the occasion for a real discussion to ensure that these rules are the result of a collective collaboration allowing for the best possible adoption of its provisions.
- The internal regulations for primary and secondary schools are in accordance with codes of civility and student behaviour. Furthermore, regulations may define some ideas of verbal violence; serious acts requiring an obligatory predetermined course of action, should a student engage in such behaviour.
- A copy of the internal regulations is distributed to each family.
The school canteen also has its own list of rules and a copy of these rules is also distributed to parents of students attending LFIV. The LFIV has rules regarding « school committees » which are made up of groups of parents and staff mandated by the Managing Committee to reflect and make proposals for matters related to a clearly defined domain over the period of a school year. Each committee has its own charter which will detail:
- Its domain of intervention
- Its objectives for the year
- Its members
- Its relationship with the governing body of the school including obligatory meetings with the latter
- Its relationship with the Managing Committee including the obligation to submit a minimum of a one annual report.